As a Content Writer, you will join our Blog and Social Media Deparment and be an integral part of the content development proccess. You will be responsible for creating content for social media, blog post and landing pages.
Content Writing / Planning requires a diverse skill set and a knack for crafting compelling narratives from seemingly dry facts. You may be a great fit for this position if you have; proven history of presenting & communicating information to large groups, a background in journalism or research, or have managed/worked-within content teams in the past. It is important that you have strong written and verbal communication skills; the role includes both writing content yourself and coordinating written content from others.
- Professional Writing Education (Degree, Diploma) is a strong asset.
- Experience working in a small service business or Marketing Agency environment is an asset.
- 2+ Years of Experience in a Content Planning or Content Strategy role is preferred.
- Understanding of SEO and Search Marketing requirements an asset.
- Background in demonstrating both Narrative & Technical Writing an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be involved and participant in the overall application lifecycle
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators
- Build high-quality reusable code
- Provide training, help, and support to other team members
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Optimize performance
- Follow new and emerging technologies
Our Ideal Candidate
- 2+ Years Experience Producing Content
- Experience in the Finance (Retail Trading) Industry.
- Monday to Friday 8-5 pm
- Anywhere from $1,500 – $2,000 depending on your expertise.